We all have questions, hopefully below you can find answers to yours! If not, please call/text 316.218.7869. Text isn’t the most “official” way of communication, but isn’t it the way of the future? If your more comfortable texting, bring it on. If you’d rather have a friendly voice to ask your questions to, dial me up! Id love to talk to you.
Here we go:
- Can payment be made at Closing?
- No, unless special arrangements have been made.
- We do accept cash, check, or credit card and ask that it be paid prior to releasing the report. Credit cards are taken online via an emailed invoice for your security.
- Do I need to schedule the pumper or does FIE do it?
- Because you are financially responsible for the pumping, it is up to you to choose and schedule a pumper. If you need help coordinating, FIE will gladly make connections for you.
- Are your inspections guaranteed?
- Inspections on these systems can not be guaranteed due to the nature of the inspection. They are however a snapshot of current quality, approximate age, and approximate remaining lifespan of the system. Any change of use can cause failure.
- “I can’t schedule a water test for Friday. Why is that?”
- The lab we are contracted with does not accept samples on Fridays without imposing a $500 fee. Therefore, we do not accept samples on Fridays or after 2pm on Thursdays to guarantee we have it to the lab on time.
- Why First Impressions Environmental over another company?
- Because we are awesome. In reality, between the two of us we have over 20 years of installation and inspection experience and with Aaron’s degree in Medical Microbiology the science is right up our alley. The expertise and friendly experience you gain from FIE will not only help you in your purchase, but as an agent will help you learn to better serve future clients.